The famous TV show – Game of Thrones has millions of fans all over the world. There is one fan who might have a hard time at the moment.
This fan uploaded a question to Reddit after his girlfriend forbid him to watch the show because she is jealous when there is a scene that includes certain body part…
He got many advices from different users –
- “That’s a new level of jealousy. I’m in awe yet saddened by your situation. You’re definitely not in the wrong.”
- “I will never understand this kind of petty jealousy in relationships, especially if the relationship is otherwise healthy and secure. I think part of it is that I’m just not a jealous person so I don’t get it. But me and my fiancé watch GoT together and actively discuss who’s hottest. I wouldn’t have it any other way.”
- “My ex used to pester me to find out what celebrities I thought were attractive, but considering the first time I said one she then refused to watch anything with them in and hated it when I did, I stopped. Eventually she convinced me she’d mellowed on it, and I settled for saying which of two I prefer if she gave me options, same thing happened with them.”
- “She needs to grow up. Do not cave in or alter your behaviour for this. Do not humour this. Or where does it end? No female friends, that’s where it ends. If she’s jealous, that’s her problem.
- “It only gets worse from here bro, get out while the getting’s good.”